INDIANAPOLIS (Inside INdiana Business) – Governor Eric Holcomb has announced appointments to various state boards and commissions. They include the Indiana Election Commission, the Indiana Land Resources Council and the Indiana Department of Education.
The appointments include:
Indiana Election Commission
The governor made two reappointments to the commission, who will serve through July 1, 2022:
- Zachary Klutz of Fishers, partner with Taft Stettinius & Hollister LLP
- Suzannah Overholt (Indianapolis), partner with SmithAmundsen
Indiana Land Resources Council
The governor made one reappointment to the council, who will serve through June 30, 2024:
- David Kovich of Lafayette, owner of Komark LTD
Indiana State Board of Education
The governor made one reappointment to the board, who will serve through June 30, 2024:
- Kathleen “Katie” Mote of Madison, vice president of Project Lead The Way Inc.
The governor also made one new appointment to the board, who will serve through June 30, 2024:
- Erika Dilosa of Schererville, director of special education at 21st Century Charter School at Gary