SOUTH BEND, Ind. (Inside INdiana Business) — Lighthouse Autism Center has announced plans to open its newest location in South Bend this summer. The location will be the center’s eighth, after its first opened in Mishawaka in 2012. All Lighthouse Autism Centers have now re-opened after a shutdown in March and April due to COVID-19.
New policies have been implemented to ensure the health and safety of employees and clients. New procedures include:
- Masks worn by staff at all times
- Temperature checks for all children and staff prior to entering a building and during the day
- No group activities such as eating together in the kitchen or group classes
- Extra staff on site to perform sanitation of surfaces multiple times each day
- COVID-19 testing available to all staff and clients who show symptoms or may have been exposed to someone who tests positive for COVID-19
For more information click here.