Northeast Indiana groups to host reopening webinars
FORT WAYNE, Ind. (Inside INdiana Business) – The health and business sectors in Allen County are planning to host a webinar series detailing reopening protocols and procedures for area businesses and organizations. Organized by Greater Fort Wayne Inc. and the Northeast Indiana Regional Partnership, the industry-specific webinars will feature information from Parkview Health physicians and officials from the Allen County Department of Health.
Organizers say business owners and other organizations will want to tune in for information to consider as they look to return to business.
The free webinar series, “Roadmap to a Healthy Reopening,” will include eight scheduled sessions:
- Manufacturing/Warehousing: Thursday, April 30 at 9 a.m.
- Restaurants/Hospitality: Thursday, April 30 at 11 a.m.
- Retail: Thursday, April 30 at 1 p.m.
- Other/Small Business: Thursday, April 30 at 3 p.m.
- Professional Services/Office: Friday, May 1 at 9 a.m.
- Personal Services/Real Estate: Friday, May 1 at 11 a.m.
- Religious Organizations: Friday, May 1 at 1 p.m.
- Schools/Education: Monday, May 4 at 1 p.m.
“We don’t know when the stay-at-home order will be lifted, but when that time comes, it’s absolutely critical that we get it right as a business community,” said John Urbahns, president and chief executive officer of Greater Fort Wayne Inc. “The only way we can do that is by creating the right procedures and following them consistently. These webinars will help our local business leaders understand COVID-19 and adjust their operations to protect their employees, their customers, and the community as a whole.”
Webinars will be hosted by Mike Packnett, Parkview Health president and chief executive officer; Jolynn Suko, chief innovation officer; Dr. Jeffrey Boord, chief safety & quality officer; Dena Jacquay, chief community & HR officer; and Dr. Deb McMahan, Allen County health commissioner, among others.
To register or for more information, click here.