HENDRICKS COUNTY, Ind. (WISH) – Hendricks Regional Health opened a 24-hour, 7 day a week COVID-19 coronavirus hotline.
The goal is to reduce trips to emergency rooms and urgent care facilities, which could keep the virus from spreading further.
Healthcare professionals are standing by to listen to your symptoms and answer your questions.
Both the CDC and World Health Organization said coronavirus infections can be asymptotic and the CDC said the role of pre-symptomatic transmission “is unknown.”
This means a person can transmit the virus before they might be infectious, which also means some people are probably spreading COVID-19 without even feeling sick.
The best way to protect yourself is to wash your hands frequently and keep a social distance of about six feet from people.
To contact the hotline, call 317-520-5500.
- Indiana State Department of Health coronavirus information (includes phone number to state hotline)
- WISH-TV coronavirus coverage
- Indiana Back on Track plan
- Marion County reopening order from May 13, 2020
- Gr8 Comeback
- Coronavirus COVID-19 global cases map from John Hopkins University
- CDC’s coronavirus page
- Marion County Public Health Department coronavirus information
- Apply for the Economic Injury Disaster Loan program