INDIANAPOLIS (WISH) — The second stage of Gov. Eric Holcomb’s plan to reopen Indiana will start for most counties on Monday, meaning places like hair salons and restaurants can open with guidelines.
Cass, Lake and Marion counties are not part of Stage 2 yet.
The Indiana Restaurant and Lodging Association on Sunday discussed measures says restaurants will have measures to keep customers and employees safe when dining in can resume.
Restaurants that belong to the association will be required to screen their employees. There will a limit of six people per table with the restaurant at 50% capacity.
Officials say there will be changes for those looking for table if you don’t have a reservation.
And will have masks and gloves.
Restaurants will still be open for takeout and delivery if you wish to stay home.
- Indiana State Department of Health coronavirus information (includes phone number to state hotline)
- WISH-TV coronavirus coverage
- Indiana Back on Track plan
- Marion County reopening order from May 13, 2020
- Gr8 Comeback
- Coronavirus COVID-19 global cases map from John Hopkins University
- CDC’s coronavirus page
- Marion County Public Health Department coronavirus information
- Apply for the Economic Injury Disaster Loan program