INDIANAPOLIS (WISH) — A neighbor has shared doorbell video of the home explosion on the west side Friday morning with News 8.
The Wayne Township Fire Department said all three people in the home survived. A total of five people were injured in the explosion.
Family members told News 8 two women are still in the hospital recovering.
Officials say the fire was a natural gas explosion caused by a newly-dug fire pit and encourage everyone to dial 811 before digging on a property.
The home on Rybolt Avenue is a total loss.