CARMEL, Ind. (WISH) – Fifth District Congressman Victoria Spartz has announced mobile office hours.
She’ll hold them in Greentown, Tipton, Lawrence, Hartford City, Marion and Pike Township.
The following in the schedule for her mobile office hours:
- Greentown – Town Hall March 31, then the 4th Wednesday of each month10:00 a.m.-12:00 p.m.
- Tipton – City Hall (Canton Room) March 31, then the 4th Wednesday of each month 1:00 p.m.-4:00 p.m.
- Lawrence – City of Lawrence Government Center 1st Tuesday of each month (Starting April 6) 1:00 pm-4:00 p.m.
- Hartford City – City Hall 2nd Thursday of each month (Starting April 8) 9:30 a.m.-12:00 p.m.
- Marion – Marion Municipal Building (City Hall)/3rd Floor Conference Room 2nd Thursday of each month (Starting April 8) 1:00 p.m.-4:00 p.m.
- Pike Township – Fay Biccard Glick Neighborhood Center 2nd Tuesday of each month (Starting April 13) 9:30 a.m.-12:00 p.m.
Additionally, Spartz will hold “Connect with your Congressman” events on April 10. The events will take place in Arcadia, Elwood and Gas City.
The details on the Connect with your Congressman events are as follows:
- Arcadia Town Hall, 10-11:30 a.m.
- Elwood (location to be determined) 12-1:30 p.m.
- Gas City Town Hall 2-3:30 p.m.
“It’s very important to me to hear about issues on the ground,” said Rep. Spartz. “I look forward to these face-to-face conversations.”