INDIANAPOLIS (WISH) —The annual Spring Bulb Display at the Garfield Park Conservatory starts on Friday morning.
The event is open to people of all ages and offers an array of colorful spring blooms. From classic favorites to unique hybrids of tulips, hyacinth and daffodils, the bulb display is an opportunity for people to get rid of their winter blues. Visitors can also stroll through the conservatory’s tropical plant collection, enjoying waterfalls, orchids, and more.
The Spring Bulb display will be held on Friday, March 5 through Friday, March 12 from 10:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. on Monday through Saturday & 1:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m. on Sunday. It costs $4 per person and tickets must be purchased in advance either online here or by calling the conservatory at (317) 327-7183.
- There will be no refunds or transfers once the time slot is purchased.
- Group size is limited to eight. There are not currently group tours or programs.
- People who have an annual pass should contact staff to reserve their space.
- Contact the Conservatory with questions at (317) 327-7183 or at firstname.lastname@example.org
COVID-19 Safety precautions:
- Face coverings are required and must be worn throughout the visit.
- Conservatory paths will be marked for one-way traffic. Visitors will be asked to practice social distancing throughout their visit.
- No transactions will be taking place at the front desk. All permits, rentals, and program registration must be done online or over the phone. No indoor permits or rentals will be available.