Ever heard of a “tub tea?” Don’t know what it is?
Well, it’s a bath soak that helps with all things skincare and here to tell us more is Britt Sanders, Owner, Spruce + Bee.
About Spruce + Bee:
– Britt started Spruce + Bee back in September with a mission to provide sustainable skincare to Indy and beyond. She uses whole, natural, chemical + toxin free ingredients in her products, things like shea butter, coconut oil, olive oil, lavender, witch hazel, rosemary + essential oils. In many cases, ingredients found in your kitchen are the ingredients you’ll find in her products.
– Struggling with her skin her entire life (things like eczema, dry skin + acne), several years ago she set out making her own skincare products. When she decided to leave her career and start her own business, formulating and scaling her proven products was the best answer, and Spruce + Bee was born.
– Sourcing locally is important, local honey and foraged herbs from her family’s property in Putnam County are used in her formulations and medicinal herbs that aren’t foraged or grown on the property come from local health food stores.
– Spruce + Bee believes that companies have a responsibility to be good stewards of the earth. We do this but using recycled + recyclable shipping materials as well as recyclable product packaging. We also give 5% of every sale (wholesale, retail and our Moms) to Bee Public Indy (@beepublicindy). They are working to make Indy a more bee-friendly city through responsible beekeeping practices, community outreach and education.
– Promo Code for Indy Style viewers – good for 15% off at spruceandbee.com through the end of June – INDYSTYLE15
To learn more, visit www.spruceandbee.com.
@spruceandbee (Insta + facebook)