INDIANAPOLIS (WISH) – On Wednesday, the Indiana State Department of Health announced 581 new cases of COVID-19 and 38 additional deaths.
There are 29,274 COVID-19 cases and 1,716 deaths related to the virus in Indiana.
According to the department, there have been 195,738 tests administered in the state.
ISDH has been providing daily updates here.
Officials in Indiana are not yet providing information on recoveries. Dr. Box has said that information will be available as soon as medical codes are created that will offer COVID-19 recovery information, which the state does not currently have.
According to the Center for Systems Science and Engineering at Johns Hopkins University, there have been more than 4,929,00 confirmed cases worldwide, with more than 1,700,000 recoveries and more than 324,000 deaths.
- Indiana State Department of Health coronavirus information (includes phone number to state hotline)
- WISH-TV coronavirus coverage
- Indiana Back on Track plan
- Marion County reopening order from May 13, 2020
- Gr8 Comeback
- Coronavirus COVID-19 global cases map from John Hopkins University
- CDC’s coronavirus page
- Marion County Public Health Department coronavirus information
- Apply for the Economic Injury Disaster Loan program