(WISH) — An interactive map is tracking worldwide cases, deaths and recoveries from coronavirus COVID-19.
Johns Hopkins University is tracking all of the cases.
As of Tuesday afternoon, there were 116,000 confirmed cases, 4,000 deaths and 64,000 recoveries.
In Indiana, there are six confirmed cases, no deaths and no recoveries.
The Indiana State Department of Health has launched its own online tracker to monitor county-by-county confirmations.
Click here to see more coronavirus headlines on WISHTV.com.
- Indiana State Department of Health coronavirus information (includes phone number to state hotline)
- WISH-TV coronavirus coverage
- Indiana Back on Track plan
- Marion County reopening order from May 13, 2020
- Gr8 Comeback
- Coronavirus COVID-19 global cases map from John Hopkins University
- CDC’s coronavirus page
- Marion County Public Health Department coronavirus information
- Apply for the Economic Injury Disaster Loan program