INDIANAPOLIS (WISH) — News 8 is hosting a Health Spotlight 8 community conversation related to coronavirus.
“Coping with Coronavirus” will be an hour-long, commercial-free broadcast at 6 p.m. on March 18.
In our studio will be:
- Dr. Virginia Caine – Director, Marion County Public Health Department
- Dr. Aleesia Johnson – IPS Superintendent
- Dr. Graham Carlos – Chief of Internal Medicine, Eskenazi Health
- Dr. Ram Yeleti – Chief Physician Executive for Community Health Network
- Paul Babcock – Director of Indianapolis Office of Public Health and Safety
Brooke Martin and Phil Sanchez will host. Dr. Mary Gillis, D.Ed. will be presenting your questions.
Click here to submit your questions.
You can also submit your questions on Facebook below.