They call themselves, “a small restaurant doing BIG things.”
Siblings Ian Segerson and Mara Segerson say when you walk into Geraldine’s Supper Club & Lounge, you are instantly in awe of everything around you. From the large wood bar, to the exposed brick walls and giant staircase, you feel as though you’ve been taken back in time.
And on the show today? They’re making us two drinks, an Old Fashioned and The Jeri Martini!
About Geraldine’s Supper Club & Lounge:
Located on the corner of Shelby & English in Fountain Square:
• Fat Dan’s Deli owner, Dan Jarman, opened Geraldine’s Supper Club & Lounge on October 10th, 2018. Geraldine is his mother and it’s a tip of the hat to a 1940’s/1950’s Supper Club that’s reminiscent of places his parents would take him and his brother and sisters to dine.
• The Lounge is located downstairs and is 21 and over and located upstairs is our Main Dining room for family dining.
• Live music can be heard in the Lounge Wednesday – Saturday. It ranges from our Baby Grand piano to Rob Dixon on the sax, vocalists, bass, and more.
• We are open Tuesday – Sunday evenings. Our Lounge opens every day at 4pm and we offer a Lounge menu available directly at the bar for people looking to let the downtown rush hour pass.
• The Dinner menu and cocktail menu are simple and classic the way we believe a Steakhouse and Supper Club should be. The cocktail menu consists of an Old Fashioned, Manhattan, Sidecar, Sazerac, a Vesper martini, and more. Our Dinner menu leans heavy to steaks obviously, dry aged, bone-in, but also contains seafood options, a Chef’s pasta and risotto, Stuffed Chicken, etc. There’s something for everyone that walks in our door.
Makers Mark-House simple syrup- 1821 Prohibition Bitters- Orange Peel-House Candied Bing cherry. The Jeri Martini: Plymouth Gin-Dry vermouth-Olive Bitters -Rosemary Sprig-Olive Juice-Bleu Cheese Olive
Learn more at geraldinesindy.com, FB – @geraldinesindysupperclub, IG – @geraldines_indy