Local

Oven catches fire at downtown Noblesville plastics molding business

NOBLESVILLE, Ind. (WISH) — Noblesville firefighters responded Thursday to a downtown business fire in an oven at a plastics molding firm. 

Trevor Hash, the department’s captain of logistics and public relations, said the fire was reported at 5:56 p.m. Thursday at IDI Composites International, 407 S. Seventh St. That’s a few block south of the Hamilton County Courthouse. 

An oven caught fire in the facility. Damage was limited to materials that were scheduled to be discarded by the business. 

There were no injuries.

MORE STORIES

LIKE US ON FACEBOOK