INDIANAPOLIS (WISH) — Hoosiers have been contacting News 8 with numerous issues regarding the Indiana Department of Workforce Development.
This week, hundreds of viewers have contacted I-Team 8 to help tell their story and express their frustrations.
If you have had issues related to unemployment payments, we’d like to hear from you.
Fill out the form below or click here to let us know about your issues with the Indiana Department of Workforce Development.
See some of our previous reporting:
- Workforce Development to handle overpayment cases on ‘fact-by-fact’ basis
- I-Team 8 finds people forced to repay more unemployment benefits than they received
- Indiana highlights unemployment overpayment waiver option
- Senators: Indiana leaders need to end silence on unemployment benefit overpayments
- Attorney: Time for Indiana to cut people slack on unemployment benefit repayments
- Surrounding states waiving unemployment repayments, but not Indiana
- News 8 gets 600+ complaints about unemployment benefits; some eye legal action
- News 8 receives 450 complaints about Indiana’s unemployment system in 2 days
- Workforce Development could resume pandemic unemployment benefits by Friday
- Mom’s unemployment Facebook group helping thousands get paid
- Government contractor among Hoosiers told to repay pandemic unemployment benefits
- How the Department of Workforce Development stonewalls Hoosiers
- Hoosiers wait for judge’s decision on federal unemployment benefits
- Self-employed recipients of pandemic aid get requests to pay back money
- Hoosiers in limbo amid court battle over federal unemployment benefits
- Workers to appeals court: let federal unemployment payments resume
- Indiana asks appeals court to block expanded federal unemployment ruling
- DWD: Stay tuned for federal unemployment benefits put in question by judge
- Indiana DWD, Holcomb yet to reveal extent of unemployment fraud, unpaid claims
- Indiana fares better than most states with unemployment fraud
- Jobless benefits delayed 15 weeks and counting for Army reservist from Indianapolis
- Indiana Workforce Development says 23% of jobless claims are fraudulent