Tiny… and adorable!
Come check out the 7th Annual “Welcome to Fairyville,” now through Saturday at Nickel Plate Arts in downtown Noblesville!
Aili McGill, Executive Director, Nickel Plate Arts, Nickel Plate Arts, and Lisa Beale, Owner, Fizzle Bathizzle, share the fun that’s in store!
About “Welcome to Fairyville”:
• Nickel Plate Arts is a non-profit organization located in downtown Noblesville.
• People have created Fairy Houses that will be displayed along the Fairy Trail.
o Houses will be voted on and the winners will receive cool prizes!
• Downtown Noblesville merchants are offering events like Fairy Tea Parties and Fairy Crafts throughout the weekend.
o Merchants are also displaying “Fairy Doors” outside their shops and offering special discounts and deals.
• Fairy Craft at Lil Bloomers on the square in downtown Noblesville
• Register for the next one on Friday at 5:30 p.m.
To learn more, visit www.nickelplatearts.org.