72: Seth Morales, President of the Morales Group
June 22, 2020
Our “Leaders and Legends” podcast this week features Seth Morales—who probably knows more people than anyone I’ve ever met. He played in the Rose Bowl while at Purdue, earned his MBA from Notre Dame, and is President of the Morales Group. Seth discusses his work in our community, the realities of being a CEO/dad, and what it’s like to catch passes from Drew Brees.
* Veteran Strategies (https://veteranstrategies.com/)
* Girl Scouts of Central Indiana (https://www.girlscoutsindiana.org/)
* MacAllister Machinery (https://www.macallister.com/)
* Crowne Plaza Downtown Indianapolis Historic Union Station (http://www.crowneplaza.com/ind-downtown)
* Garmong Construction (https://garmong.net/)
* Bose McKinney & Evans LLP (https://www.boselaw.com/)
* Bose Public Affairs Group LLC (https://www.bosepublicaffairs.com/)
About Veteran Strategies
‘Leaders and Legends’ is brought to you by Veteran Strategies—your local veteran business enterprise specializing in media relations, crisis communications, public outreach, and digital photography. Learn more at www.veteranstrategies.com (www.veteranstrategies.com).
About Girl Scouts of Central Indiana
We're 2.5 million strong—more than 1.7 million girls and 750,000 adults who believe in the power of every G.I.R.L. (Go-getter, Innovator, Risk-taker, Leader)™ to change the world. Our extraordinary journey began more than 100 years ago with the original G.I.R.L., Juliette Gordon “Daisy” Low. On March 12, 1912, in Savannah, Georgia, she organized the very first Girl Scout troop, and every year since, we’ve honored her vision and legacy, building girls of courage, confidence, and character who make the world a better place. We’re the preeminent leadership development organization for girls. And with programs from coast to coast and across the globe, Girl Scouts offers every girl a chance to practice a lifetime of leadership, adventure, and success. To volunteer, reconnect, donate, or join, visit girlscoutsindiana.org (https://www.girlscoutsindiana.org/) or call 317.924.6800.