Fitting Indy: Shedding pandemic pounds
In a year of loss in many respects, there have been positive gains worth noting from living through a global health crisis. However if weight gain is on your list, Daybreak's wellness contributors from Community Health Network have simple approaches to shedding pandemic pounds.
- Allowing yourself to consider positives to come from the last year
- Spending extra time on being healthier
- Tracking intake and portion control
- You body gives immediate feedback
- Stretching can help burn calories even at rest
- When to stretch and how
- Good luck, Carmel runners!
Follow Drew Blair