Fitting Indy: Your Choices and Vaccine Effectiveness
February 05, 2021
Eating healthy bolsters our immune response and researchers say that certain nutrition choices, as well as stress and depression can negatively affect the body's response to the COVID-19 vaccine. News 8's Nina Criscuolo joins Drew to discuss her reporting on what we can do to get the best results.
- How wellness impacts vaccine efficacy
- Getting sick less often when health and fitness are a priority
- How Nina and Drew's workout lifestyles compare
- The concern of the closure of gyms and activity levels
- Is the cold weather getting old?
- Mental victories of following through with an unmotivated workout
Nina's story: https://www.wishtv.com/news/coronavirus/researchers-stress-depression-and-nutrition-can-negatively-affect-response-to-vaccination/
Find Nina on Instagram: @nina_criscuolo
Follow Drew Blair