INDIANAPOLIS (WISH) — Last time, Brittany Owens joined “Indy Style” to talk about her home care service; now she’s on to even bigger endeavors!
The owner of BB’s Heaven on Earth Home Care Service and BB’s Home Away From Home Adult Day Center joined “Indy Style” on Tuesday to share about her latest nonprofit project that is having a kickoff event Saturday.
BB’s Home Away From Home Adult Day Center opening – A free community center for people 55 and older to enjoy
- Social activities: Music, dancing, bingo, birthday celebrations, crafts.
- Physical exercise: Gentle stretching, walking or movement to stimulate body.
- Nutritious meals, snacks and beverages.
- Assistance with personal care: Toileting, grooming, eating, etc.
- Safety supervision during the day.
- Pickup or drop-off services for participants, either to and from home, or on outings during the day.
How you can support:
- BB’s Home Away From Home Adult Day Center is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit.
- You can donate on GoFundMe.
- The center needs ongoing sponsors. Call Owens at 317-908-6669 for more details.
Kickoff party to introduce BB’s Home Away From Home Adult Day Center
- Address: 1090 W. 23rd St., Indianapolis, IN 46208.
- Time: noon-6 p.m. May 22.
- Admission: $10.
- Food, drinks, vendors, bounce houses and more!
- Proceeds go to funding of this free center,
The website for BB’s Heaven on Earth is bbsheavenonearth1.com.
For more information on the nonprofit, visit bbshomeawayfromhome.org.