Looking for some side dishes to pair with your Thanksgiving or holiday meal? Chef Yoshi Khosrowshahi, area culinary director at Cooper’s Hawk Winery & Restaurant, made a roasted vegetable and goat cheese flatbread and a gnocchi carbonara and share what wines will pair best with them.
Cooper’s Hawk Winery & Restaurants is opening a new winery and restaurant in Avon on Monday, November 15th! This will be the second Central Indiana location.
Cooper’s Hawk is a lifestyle brand and one of the nation’s fastest-growing upscale casual dining restaurants.
Award-winning winery, restaurant, artisan market, and Napa-style tasting room concept with headquarters in Downers Grove, Illinois.
Cooper’s Hawk has the largest Wine Club in the country, offering limited production Wines of the Month, unique travel and dining experiences, events, insider rewards, and more privileges to members.
Cooper’s Hawk redefines the modern casual dining experience. Each dish on the menu is listed with a bin number, guiding guests to their selection’s perfect wine pairing.
About the new Avon location:
- Opens November 15th
- Located at 8696 E. U.S. 36 in Avon near the Costco
- Restaurant will feature an indoor and outdoor dining area, full-service bar, Napa-style tasting room, and retail-gift store.
Central Indiana Locations:
- 2 locations in Central Indiana
- NEW Avon location opening on November 15th at 8696 E. U.S. Highway 36, Avon
- 3815 E. 96th St., Indianapolis
For more information visit: