Chicken wings and pizza is a meal you can never go wrong with, especially when they’re low in calories!
Red Thomas, Herculean Meal Prep cook, and Dietrich “Deke” Lapsley, Herculean Meal Prep Bottleworks store manager, joined us today to prepare the Herculean Meal Prep Smoked Chicken Wings And Chicken & Pork Pizza.
What you should know about Herculean Meal Prep:
- Indiana’s first brick and mortar meal prep company
- First store opened in 2016 – 3 locations now
- Stores on 82nd street, in the Bottleworks, and in Fort Wayne
- Nationwide shipping is about 50% of our business
- Nutritionally balanced frozen meals that taste homemade
- proudly made in Indiana with 40+ jobs created
For more information visit, herculeanmealprep.com.
You can find more from all of today’s “Life.Style.Live!” guests at the links below:
Herculean Meal Prep
500 Festival Parade
Randy Ollis Finding Faith — Reviving Hope Organization
Nathan Lowe – The Indy Dog Whisperer
Bill & Giuliana Rancic
Straight No Chaser
Today’s Tasty Takeout is HercuLean Meal Prep!
For more information visit, herculeanmealprep.com and garageindy.com/herculean.