This weekend you can enjoy a fun day at the spa while helping local kids in need.
Salon De’ Elegance is hosting a “Holiday Winter Wonderland Open House” on Sunday, December 12 from 4 p.m. – 7 p.m., and the entrance cost is an unwrapped gift for a boy or girl or a gift card.
Today, April Wright Roberts, salon owner/stylist at Salon De’ Elegance, joined us to demonstrate their cleansing facial using Skinscript products and a hydrojelly mask.
At the event, attendees can enjoy mini facials, chair massages, manicures, Botox, retail products for 20% off and raffles.
Santa is visiting and taking photos from 4:30 p.m. – 5:30 p.m. Appetizers from local vendors will be onsite.
Salon De’ Elegance offers trendy cuts/styling, lived-in color, balayage, barber cuts/grooming, therapeutic massage, couples massage, prenatal massages, body waxing, facials, lash extensions and more.
For more information visit, salonsdeelegance.com and facebook.com/AprilR42.
Mom has been everything to her family over the past seven months including home school teacher! Lifestyle and parenting expert, Sherri French is here today with some cool ways to spoil and pamper mom as life starts back with a somewhat normal and daily routine again in our lives.
Dry your hair with an all in one option to save time and look amazing
- 2-in-1 blow dryer brush that combines a round brush and blow dryer in one
- Ultralight (less that a pound) and is oval in shape that gives root lift and volume
Get great at home skin care to save trips to the spa
- Everyone is wearing masks so dry and skin irritation is very common
- The night cream is the most effective way to soothe and calm any irritation
- Apply before bed and wake up with softer and smoother skin
Use code MOMHINT for 30% off
Put makeup on even if you aren’t leaving your house
- Created by a mom of 2 (Nicole Abbott), widowed twice by the age of 46
- Went back to what she knew to support her children, a makeup artist
- Her favorite lipstick from Sheseido was discontinued so she first created a lipstick, Girl Power, and then grew the line into products for lips, eyes and face
- Every sale gives back to foundations created at two different hospitals to support cancer research
20 percent off discount for Hey Babe Cosmetics using MOMHINT
Keep your dress under control
Jillies – Dress Weights Starter Kit
- You don’t plan for your dress to fly up, but it happens
- The dress weights are portable and come in a carrying case, so you can always have them on hand
- They stick to the inside hem, so no one sees them and they are reusable
Use code MOMHINT for 10% off
To find details on all of these great ideas head to @momhint on Instagram.