Have you ever used fruit in your pasta? How about pineapples? Well Chef Amy von Eiff, owner & executive chef at A Cut Above Catering, gave us a taste of it today, with a recipe you may want to try!
Today, she gave us her unique take on picnics and pasta salad, inspired by her partnership with symphony on the Prairie, an outdoor musical entertainment event including sound from classical symphony to the classics of rock and roll.
A Cut Above Catering is now recognized as a successful, woman-owned business enterprise. It has received its national certification as a Women Owned Business (WBE from the Great Lakes Women’s Business Council, a regional certifying partner of the Women’s Business Enterprise National Council (WBENC). WBENC’s national standard of certification requires a meticulous process. WBENC’s national standard of certification requires a meticulous process.
Check out their website to see how can purchase Cooking Class Gift Certificates which include: 2-hours of culinary training, and a 3 course chef-prepared gourmet meal!
For more from Chef Amy, visit the links below:
- Gift Certificates: Acutabovecatering.com/gift-certificates
- Cooking Classes: Acutabovecatering.com/class-schedule
- Website: ACutAboveCatering.com
- Facebook: Facebook.com/CaterCutAbove
- Company Instagram: Instagram.com/acutabovecatering
- Chef Amy’s Instagram: Instagram.com/thechefamy