Despite the dire news about shipping delays and product shortages, one thing is for sure, Santa will fly this year!
Chris Byrne, The Toy Guy, joined us today with a look at what’s hot this season.
DJ Mix and Spin Studio (Hape)
- Ages 12M+
CoCoMelon Deluxe Interactive JJ Doll (Jazwares)
- Ages 2+
- Preschool, super-hot property
Cry Babies Kiss Me Collection (IMC Toys)
- Ages 18M+
- Preschool, young kids, nurturing and interactive play
Paw Patrol Ultimate City Tower (Spin Master)
- Ages 3+
- Preschool, young kids, “big” gift from the hottest TV show for kids
Go Go Bird Butterfly (Zing)
- Ages 8+
- Kids, a new update of last year’s hit toy that’s less expensive and high performing
PLAYMOBIL James Bond Aston Martin DB5 Goldfinger Edition
- Ages 10+
- PLAYMOBIL continues their strength in the collectors’ market
Magic Mixies Magic Cauldron (Moose Toys)
- Ages 5+
- Young kids, takes “unboxing” to a new level of “magic” play. And a “big finish” with a smoking cauldron. This is also likely to be the most sought-after toy of the year. (It’s non-toxic.)
For more information visit: thetoyguy.com.
They’re kid-tested and kid-approved.
The children’s museum of indianapolis had the real experts weigh in on the top toys of this holiday shopping season.
They all promote science, technology, engineering and mathematics, or “STEM.”
Jere Krueger, associate vice president of retail services at the Children’s Museum joined us today to share more about them.