Despite the dire news about shipping delays and product shortages, one thing is for sure, Santa will fly this year!
Chris Byrne, The Toy Guy, joined us today with a look at what’s hot this season.
DJ Mix and Spin Studio (Hape)
- Ages 12M+
CoCoMelon Deluxe Interactive JJ Doll (Jazwares)
- Ages 2+
- Preschool, super-hot property
Cry Babies Kiss Me Collection (IMC Toys)
- Ages 18M+
- Preschool, young kids, nurturing and interactive play
Paw Patrol Ultimate City Tower (Spin Master)
- Ages 3+
- Preschool, young kids, “big” gift from the hottest TV show for kids
Go Go Bird Butterfly (Zing)
- Ages 8+
- Kids, a new update of last year’s hit toy that’s less expensive and high performing
PLAYMOBIL James Bond Aston Martin DB5 Goldfinger Edition
- Ages 10+
- PLAYMOBIL continues their strength in the collectors’ market
Magic Mixies Magic Cauldron (Moose Toys)
- Ages 5+
- Young kids, takes “unboxing” to a new level of “magic” play. And a “big finish” with a smoking cauldron. This is also likely to be the most sought-after toy of the year. (It’s non-toxic.)
For more information visit: thetoyguy.com.
With Earth Day upcoming, we are all looking for ways to be more green. Child. Elizabeth Werner, Lifestyle expert and Toy industry insider, is on hand to share some great tips and items that will help us all be more eco-friendly, with some of the best new toys on the market.
For more information visit, WernerInfo.com.
A robotic balloon dog named Squeakee is just one of the gadget gifts on one hot gift list.
Tech and lifestyle journalist Anna De Souza joined us to look at the gifts designed to make your friends and family happy. Anna also offered up a few ideas for those spending more time at home due to the pandemic.
For details on the items that Anna profiles, visit TipsOnTV.com