If you’re in the market for a hot tub, go visit the people who know them best.
Ken Leonard, Owner, Carefree Spa Dealerships, tells us more about their business and gives us a short lesson in “Hot Tubs 101.”
All Hot Tubs are NOT the Same
A big misconception is that Spas are just for Parties
• Hot Tub industry has returned to its roots and the main use today is for relaxation
• Health and wellness – If you can’t sleep – No matter what the problem is, use spa for 15-minutes in the evening and you’ll sleep better
• Easier than walk-in/jetted bathtub – water is already filled and it’s already hot!
Myth – All Hot Tubs are the same
• 20-25 years ago, there were fewer differences, and many hot tubs were the same. Today, they’re very different.
• There is a broad price range of spas, and there are quality spas in each of these price ranges
There are four main differences as you shop for hot tubs. Here’s what you need to know to help you sort through your options:
o Jets and Comfort
You want jets that offer gallon flow and high pressure/low volume for a quality massage, not just a lot of jets scattered throughout the spa
People buy spas over jetted bathtubs – it’s already filled with water and it’s hot and ready to go
o Cleaning Systems
This is actually the #1 concern for SECOND time buyers
Ease of ownership
o Energy Efficiency
There is no enforced energy efficiency in hot tubs, but there are things you should know
o Quality Shell
While it’s the least exciting part of a hot tub, it’s one of the most important
There are shells out there that are particle board – and I think we all know particle board doesn’t hold up well with water
Established service centers at the local dealership – support that you receive
The shell provides stability, allows for jet placement
Three Carefree Spa Dealerships – Jacuzzi, Sundance and HotSprings
Discover more at www.wishtv.com/LocalsOnly.
SEGMENT IS SPONSORED BY CAREFREE SPAS