Keeping Wellness in the forefront of Growing a Beautiful Life with Herbs and Mindful Living!
October 25, 2022
In this episode Carrie talks with WISH-Tv Medical Reporter, DR. Mary Gillis, about keeping wellness in the forefront of Growing a Beautiful Life with herbs and mindful living!
October Gardening To Do’s
October 04, 2022
Carrie talks about how to get the most out of your garden as Autumn begins.
September 12, 2022
On this episode of Growing a Beautiful Life, Carrie reminds us that it's still summer and we are at the point of the gardening cycle for planting and harvesting.
Hummingbirds and Dinner Parties
August 23, 2022
On this episode of Growing A Beautiful Life, Carrie talks about Hummingbirds and how to throw an unforgettable dinner party.
Don’t Throw Away Your Beautiful Life
July 20, 2022
Carrie talks to David Bye about how keeping our environment clean impacts our Beautiful Lives.
Links to resources mentioned during this episode:
- Litter Solutions Inc. (Litter Buggy sales): https://www.littersolutionsinc.com
- My Volunteer litter picking fund raiser: https://www.gofundme.com/f/litter-free-indianapolis
- KIB Adopt-A-Block program (Free Litter picking supplies): https://www.kibi.org/adopt-block
- Beekeeping in Indy (Free monthly meetings live or virtual): https://indyurbanbeekeeping.org
- My awesome crazy beekeeping mentor in Encinitas/CA: https://www.facebook.com/encinitasbee
- Baker Creek Heirloom Seeds: https://www.rareseeds.com
July 05, 2022
Carrie Petty, Master Gardener, talks about how to keep you garden thriving in the summer heat.
July 01, 2022
Carrie Petty, Master Gardener talks about her home and her garden there and what it took after 30 years of growing.
Welcome to ‘Growing A Beautiful Life’
June 04, 2022
From planting your first seed to harvesting all the fruits of your labor and even throwing a great dinner party with the things you’ve grown yourself, Life.STYLE.Live! contributor Carrie Petty, Master Gardener shows you how easy it is to Grow a Beautiful Life!