Fitting Indy: Make new habits stick by ‘stacking’
If the saying is "old habits die hard," what about the habits that don't even get a chance to live? Two Indiana wellness experts, a dietician and personal trainer/health coach, explain a simplifying concept called "habit stacking."
- Multitask exercise with daily tasks
- Visual reminder tip to drink more water
- Timing helps for when you change into workout clothes
- The benefit of fitness during the workday
- SMART method for creating goals
- Is your environment sickly?
Follow Drew Blair