Osborne Trails is a first-of-its kind 55 and better active adult community located in Westfield (193rd Springmill).
This vibrant community fosters a sense of camaraderie, community, fun and helps residents build lasting friendships.
Westfield offers many unique boutiques, local dining local shop and services. It’s also near Carmel, has easy access to downtown-museums, the COLTS, shopping and dining.
Many people also move there from out of state to be near family and grandchildren.
Laura Givens, marketing director for Lennar Homes Indianapolis, joined us today to share more about it. Here’s more from her:
- 9,000 sq ft. RETREAT clubhouse
- Several gathering areas (fitness area, yoga/pilates/private workout studio, Pool, Grill area, pergolas and pavilion, kitchen, library, Great Room, Arts and Crafts Room)
- Activities and events: Games, cards, happy hours, potlucks, coffees, private chef classes, Brown County Tour, Wine Tastings, Beer Tastings, Halloween event planned for grandchildren, arts and crafts (pottery, painting, calligraphy, dance classes), comedian coming up in November, local Holiday play in Westfield Playhouse
- 180 Acres
- Great Location
- 3 Miles Walking Trails
- Will eventually hook up to Monon Trail via a future proposed Lennar community
- Focused on beauty of Indiana 4 seasons
- Community reminiscent of Indiana Lake Life
- Home Designs and 6 Ponds Throughout named for State Parks and lakes in Indiana
- Local Lennar architect created home designs exclusive to Osborne Trails uniquely tailored to Osborne Trails residents
3 Collections of Homes:
- High $200s to Upper $400s
- 220 SOLD/175 residents
- 1,500-2,500 sq. ft.
For more information visit, lennar.com/OsborneTrails.
THIS SEGMENT IS SPONSORED BY LENNAR HOMES.