Despite the dire news about shipping delays and product shortages, one thing is for sure, Santa will fly this year!
Chris Byrne, The Toy Guy, joined us today with a look at what’s hot this season.
DJ Mix and Spin Studio (Hape)
- Ages 12M+
CoCoMelon Deluxe Interactive JJ Doll (Jazwares)
- Ages 2+
- Preschool, super-hot property
Cry Babies Kiss Me Collection (IMC Toys)
- Ages 18M+
- Preschool, young kids, nurturing and interactive play
Paw Patrol Ultimate City Tower (Spin Master)
- Ages 3+
- Preschool, young kids, “big” gift from the hottest TV show for kids
Go Go Bird Butterfly (Zing)
- Ages 8+
- Kids, a new update of last year’s hit toy that’s less expensive and high performing
PLAYMOBIL James Bond Aston Martin DB5 Goldfinger Edition
- Ages 10+
- PLAYMOBIL continues their strength in the collectors’ market
Magic Mixies Magic Cauldron (Moose Toys)
- Ages 5+
- Young kids, takes “unboxing” to a new level of “magic” play. And a “big finish” with a smoking cauldron. This is also likely to be the most sought-after toy of the year. (It’s non-toxic.)
For more information visit: thetoyguy.com.
The Toy Insider, the toy industry’s most influential organization and a trusted go-to resource for parents and gift-givers, has unveiled its 16th annual holiday gift guide. The guide gives shoppers a look at what the hottest toys will be this holiday season, with editors encouraging them to buy them early before they start to sell out!
Maddie Michalik, senior editor of The Toy Insider, joined us today share some of the hottest toys and prepare them for a holiday shopping season unlike any other!
The Toy Insider revealed their annual Hot Lists of the year’s most coveted toys: the Hot 20, STEM 10, and 12 Under $20.
Their full holiday gift guide has more than 300 toys represented for kids of all ages.
For more information visit, TheToyInsider.com.