Chef Felicia Grady of Plate It Up Catering joined us today to make her Lobster Risotto and Quiche Lorraine. She also told us about her catering company, the classes they offer, how they need sponsors and more! Felicia also brought along Lauren Cazares and Kristina Cazare, two of her students, to help her in the kitchen.
- 1cup arborio rice
- 32oz chicken stock or vegetable stock
- 1/4 cup parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup diced white onion
- 2 tbsp butter
- 1/2 cup white dry wine
- 2/4 cup heavy cream
- Pinch of Parsley
- Beat stock to boiling
- In a non-stick pan over med heat melt butter. Add onions cook to translucent.
- Add rice stir to translucent.
- Add hot stock one ladle at a time
- Cook until rice is done 135 Fahrenheit
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 1 9in deep dish pie shell
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup bacon diced
- 1 cup diced white onion
- 1 cup greyer cheese shredded
- 2 tbsp cooking oil
- Turn oven on 375 degrees
- Combine milk and heavy cream together add eggs salt whisk together.
- Sweat onions in oil mean time put bacon In pie shell top with onions and top with cheese.
- Pour custard on top of bacon,onion, and cheese baked at 375 Fahrenheit for 30 minutes.
For more information visit, plateitupcatering.net.