You can make your home more tech savy with these devices your family didn’t even know they needed.
Renee Lucas from LCS Heating and Cooling joined us today with a list of gift ideas that can add smart home features to any home.
An Ecobee Smart Thermostat is a device that uses smart sensors and third-party, digital integrations to control the climate conditions in your home. They are said to increase energy efficiency and give you the ability to control your home’s temperature from virtually anywhere using your smartphone.
Honeywell leak detector
The Water Leak & Freeze Detector keeps you connected and aware to potentially costly water activity in your home. Whether you’re in the kitchen or on vacation you can receive notifications when a pipe freezes or a leak is detected.
The REME Halo® uses the same process nature uses to purify the air. In our atmosphere, lightning, which holds a negative charge, activates hydrogen peroxide molecules. Once activated, the molecules clean the atmosphere, leaving behind a fresh, natural smell.
Intermatic surge protector
Simple and effective, our lineup of point-of-use surge strips help protect everyday electronics and appliances from damaging power surge events.
For more information visit, lcsheatingandcooling.com.
THIS SEGMENT IS SPONSORED BY LCS HEATING AND COOLING.
There are a few DIY ways you can keep your home cool during the summer heat, but there are also a few things you may want to leave to the professionals. Renee of LCS Heating & Cooling has the details for both!
- Use your thermostat wisely by setting it as high as comfortably possible in the summer, ideally 75 degrees or higher. Do not set high temperature swinging programs.
- Use fans with your A/C, while fans do not produce cool air they help push down and circulate the cool air from your air conditioning system.
- Close the blinds or drapes in the daytime to keep out the greenhouse effect of the sun.
- Avoid the oven, working with a conventional oven can add unwanted heat to your home.
- Trim plants and trees away from the a/c unit so it doesn’t affect air flow.
Bring a Professional in for the following:
- Whole-house dehumidifier- removes humidity and allows you to keep the thermostat at a higher setting.
- Solar Powered Attic Fan: Removes heat from the attic, taking the heat load off the second floor.
- Air cleaners & UV lights: Helps with allergies!
For more information visit, LCSheatingandcooling.com.
THIS SEGMENT IS SPONSORED BY LCS HEATING AND COOLING