Pop… pop… pop!
Caramel, cheese or regular… which do YOU prefer? We love it all, so on today’s Indy Style, we’re celebrating National Popcorn Day with Jonathan Warren, Owner of Market Square Popcorn.
- Indiana Produces 1/4 of the Nations Popping Corn
- Sen. Ron Grooms of Jeffersonville wants to designate Indiana-grown popcorn as the Hoosier state’s official snack.
About Market Square Popcorn:
- Our Popcorn is made fresh daily at Castleton Square Mall
- We have over 20 different flavors
- Family Minority owned Business
- Purchase your Favorite Sports Tins online for the Super Bowl or March Madness in Indianapolis
- Popcorn Fundraising gives 50% back to your organization for every bag you sell.
- Valentines Day Special – White Chocolate Cherry (Candy Coated Cherry flavored popcorn drizzled in white chocolate)
- Other Specials: Two 1 Gallon large Bags for $20
- Order on GrubHub
For more information visit, the Market Square Popcorn website, Facebook and Instagram.