INDIANAPOLIS (WISH) — Here is a spooky smoothie recipe to get you through your Halloween holiday!
Recipe for Monster Smoothie
- 1 cup milk (coconut milk, cashew milk, or regular milk)
- a handful of fresh spinach
- 1 frozen banana
- 1/2 cup frozen pineapple chunks
- 1 scoop vanilla protein powder
- candy eyeballs
- In a high-powered blender, combine spinach and milk, blending until spinach is completely smoothed out.
- Add frozen banana, pineapple, and vanilla protein powder and blend.
- Place eyeballs in the top and enjoy!