Blue Bell Creamery recalling products in 23 states
INDIANAPOLIS (WISH) – Blue Bell Creamery is recalling more products that were manufactured on the same factory line as the Banana Pudding Ice Cream in Broken Arrow, Oklahoma.
The ice cream tested positive for listeria monocytogenes, which can cause miscarriages and stillbirths among pregnant women.
The bacteria can also cause acute symptoms such as a high fever, headaches, stiffness, nausea, abdominal pain and diarrhea.
The products are being voluntarily recalled in 23 states, and no illnesses have been confirmed.
The recalled products that were produced in Oklahoma can be identified by the code date on the bottom of the carton.
The full list of products can be found here.
• Ice Cream Banana Pudding pint code: 021217S
• Ice Cream Butter Crunch pint code: 021917S
• Ice Cream Mint Chocolate Chip pint code: 022017S
• Ice Cream Cookies ‘n Cream pint codes: 030317S, 030617S
• Ice Cream Homemade Vanilla pint code: 030417S
• Ice Cream Dutch Chocolate pint code: 032317S
• Ice Cream Moo-llennium Crunch pint codes: 032417S, 032517S
• Rainbow Sherbet pint codes: 021717S, 021817S, 022317S, 030217S
• Orange Sherbet quart code: 032617S
• Mixed Berry Sherbet quart code: 032717S
• Rainbow Sherbet codes: 022417S, 022617S, 022717S
• Ice Cream Homemade Vanilla half gallon codes: 030917T, 031017T, 031117T, 031217T, 031717T, 031717T, 031817T
• Ice Cream Pistachio Almond half gallon code: 031317T
• Ice Cream Homemade Vanilla Light half gallon code: 031917T
For more information call 979-836-7977.