INDIANAPOLIS (WISH) — This delicious dip will help lift you from March Sadness! It’s packed with flavor and easy to make.
- 16 ounces salsa
- 1 can refried beans
- 1/2 – 3/4 cup 0% fat Greek yogurt
- 1/2 cup black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 small avocado, diced or scooped into small chunks
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, sliced
- Sea salt
1. In an 8×8 glass baking dish, combine the refried beans and salsa, stirring together until the two mixtures are fully mixed. Place in the oven at 400 degrees for 20 minutes, until hot and bubbly.
2. Remove and let cool slightly, then top with Greek yogurt, smoothing the yogurt out into an even layer.
3. Sprinkle black beans, avocado, and cherry tomatoes on top. Sprinkle on sea salt. Serve immediately!