We are now officially into the swing of summer! Joining us today was Annessa Chumbley, our friend and lifestyle expert, to share some of her favorites for the season. Find all the information on them here:
The new Hydrating Cleansing Gel from dermatologist recommended brand Eucerin is formulated with Hyaluronic Acid to help maintain skin’s moisture balance and an APG Cleansing Complex that gently lifts away impurities, without stripping the skin. Free of fragrance, soap, alcohol, and parabens, this facial cleanser is great for all skin types, including sensitive skin!
Where to buy: Major retailers such as CVS, Walmart and online
Febreze Fade Defy PLUG Starter Kit
- Smells and odors affect your mood. If you smell something bad, you can get into a funk. If you smell something good, it can give you a moment of zen.
- Febreze just launched a new plug that can help keep you in the zen and out of a funk. It eliminates bad odors, and also ensures your home actually smells great.
- It’s called the Febreze Fade Defy PLUG, because the scent is so long-lasting – it does not fade. If you put it on low, this plug is programmed to keep that first-day fresh scent for a full 50 days.
- I love this Linen & Sky scent as it is just so fresh and clean. Gotta love a “set it and forget it” wellness tip, right?
- You can find the Febreze Fade Defy PLUG Linen & Sky starter kit at Target, Walmart, and any other nationwide retailers for $5.49.
Hero Pill Dispenser, Medication Manager and Pill Organizer
A great product to introduce into your own home, or maybe that of a loved one’s is the Hero Pill Dispenser, Medication Manager and Pill Organizer.
Hero’s smart pill dispenser makes it easier to just live – less time worrying if you or a loved one has taken their meds.
Around 50% of medication is not taken as prescribed, which contributes to roughly a quarter of annual hospital visits. Hero offers a complete, all-access pass to life-changing medication management. Hero understands that busy schedules, a complicated regimen, and forgetfulness can get in the way of a healthy medication schedule. Whether for you or a loved one, Hero administers up to 10 medications (prescription or not) on time, and in the correct dose. You even receive alerts to take medication, or if a loved one has missed a dose.
A Hero subscription covers the cost of the Hero device, Hero Mobile app, and 24/7 support.
$29.99 per month + $99 initiation fee Try 30 days free + free shipping
This brand’s mission to invest in the circular economy and build communities dedicated to the future of food and society, is excited to introduce its e-commerce platform curated with products from makers and brands that honor Hawaii’s agricultural legacies and impact their communities and environment.
Visitors to the Marketplace@Common Ground will enjoy an array of products that intentionally make a positive impact on the environment, ocean, community, and more. The site currently includes a selection of Hawaii-made products from ingredients representing and reflecting the destination. From locally sourced food products such as Kona coffee beans, Kauai-grown cacao, nut butter to health beauty products, Common Ground has something for the conscious consumer looking for ingredients with a Hawaii connection and unique backstory.
For more information on Common Ground or to shop directly, visit commongroundkauai.com/shop.
THIS SEGMENT IS SPONSORED BY SPOTLIGHT MEDIA RELATIONS.