Let’s honor our mommas, shall we?! OR – celebrate the mothers WE are!
On Sunday May 6, Indy Mompreneurs is holding a Mother’s Day Market, and YOU’RE invited!
Stephanie Fischer, Creator, Indy Mompreneurs, shares the details:
The Mother’s Day Market
Sunday, May 6, table + tea, 1pm
The event is 1-5 with the VIP experience from 12-1.
The Mother’s Day Market will take place at a local Event Space called “table + tea”. Address is 5805 North Post Road; Indianapolis, IN 46216. It is right next to the entrance to the Fort Harrison State Park (entrance to the park will actually be free on the day of our event, too).
What is Indy Mompreneurs?
– Indy Mompreneurs is a group for local moms to network, plan events and shop from local moms.
Why create the group?
– To help local moms grow their businesses and network locally
Indy Mompreneurs Goals:
– To continue to grow the community and plan more affordable vendor events at more places. and to have more networking meetings for moms to network and grow.
– Event will be held at table + tea and will feature 20 vendors (all local moms), a photographer doing mommy and me photos, give aways, raffles, samples, and more.
– The hour prior to the start of our event, we will be hosting a VIP experience hour for $8 per person. The VIP hour will have limited swag bags, giveaways, samples, mimosas, painting, a massage therapist, and the best part is you get to shop first before the crowds!