SPEEDWAY, Ind. (WISH) — The Indiana Department of Health announced on Wednesday the COVID-19 vaccination clinic at Indianapolis Motor Speedway will be extended into December.
The clinic offers all three vaccines approved by the Food and Drug Administration, including the Pfizer shot for children ages 5 and up. It is being held at the parking lot across from Gate 2 (4551 W. 16th St.).
- COVID-19 vaccinations in Indiana: Get details and sign up
- Schedule a COVID-19 test in Indiana
- Indiana coronavirus resources and timeline of events
- More coronavirus coverage from WISH-TV
Vaccinations and testing are being offered at the following times:
- Tuesdays-Fridays from 4-8 p.m. and Saturdays from 8 a.m.-noon through Nov. 20
- Tuesdays-Fridays from 4-8 p.m. and Saturdays from 8 a.m.-noon from Nov. 30-Dec.11
- Noon-8 p.m. from Dec. 14-17
- 9 a.m.-3 p.m. on Dec. 18 and 19
- Noon-8 p.m. from Dec. 20-22
To make a vaccination appointment, visit www.ourshot.in.gov and find the IMS site by using zip code 46222.
To pre-register for a COVID-19 test, visit www.coronavirus.in.gov and search for the IMS site.
Flu shots are available for anyone getting a vaccine or COVID test while supplies last.