INDIANAPOLIS (WISH) — Here is Friday’s recipe from News 8’s “All IN.”
Annessa’s Creamy Pumpkin Pie Smoothie
- 1 cup unsweetened coconut milk or whatever you prefer
- 1 scoop of vanilla protein powder
- 1/4 cup pumpkin (such as Libby’s Pure Pumpkin)
- 1 tablespoon cashew butter
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
Mix all into a blender. Add ice and pulse until it’s thick and frothy. Add cinnamon on top. Enjoy!
Note: A great addition would be a tablespoon of ground flaxseed for thickness and added healthy fats.