INDIANAPOLIS (Inside INdiana Business) — The Indiana Department of Transportation will Thursday host several hiring events throughout the state.
The department is looking to fill a number of seasonal positions, including snowplow drivers.
The events will take place from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. local time. INDOT says interested candidates should have a valid driver’s license and commercial driver’s license (CDL), current Department of Transportation physical, and the ability to pass a pre-employment drug screen and background check. Additionally, a high school diploma or GED is preferred, but not required.
Those wishing to apply can do so online prior to the event, but walk-ins are welcome. Applicants are being encouraged to bring their CDL, resume, and high school diploma or GED with them.
The hiring events will take place at these locations:
- Indy Sub District: 7105 Brookville Rd., Indianapolis
- Gary Sub District: 7601 Melton Rd., Gary
- Plymouth Sub District: 2845 Jack Greenlee Dr., Plymouth
- Elkhart Sub District: 58905 County Road 9, Elkhart
- Fort Wayne Sub District: 5333 Hatfield Rd., Fort Wayne
- Wabash Sub District: 1290 Manchester Avenue, Wabash
- Falls City Sub District: 5701 Hwy. 31, Clarksville
You can learn more by clicking here.