Local

Investigation into Noblesville home explosion complete

NOBLESVILLE, Ind. (WISH) – Fire officials have released a cause for an explosion at a Noblisville home over the weekend.

The Noblesville Fire Department said the explosion was caused by a natural gas leak at the furnace. The explosion has been ruled accidental.

On Sunday, neighbors hundreds of feet away could hear a blast that came from Whisper Ridge Drive. Noblesville firefighters said the cause of the sound was natural gas explosion to an unoccupied home.

The explosion caused $300,000 in damage, no one was hurt.

MORE STORIES

LIKE US ON FACEBOOK