Investigation into Noblesville home explosion complete

Local
noblesville home explosion_512779

NOBLESVILLE, Ind. (WISH) – Fire officials have released a cause for an explosion at a Noblisville home over the weekend.

The Noblesville Fire Department said the explosion was caused by a natural gas leak at the furnace. The explosion has been ruled accidental.

On Sunday, neighbors hundreds of feet away could hear a blast that came from Whisper Ridge Drive. Noblesville firefighters said the cause of the sound was natural gas explosion to an unoccupied home.

The explosion caused $300,000 in damage, no one was hurt.

© 2019 Circle City Broadcasting I, LLC. | All Rights Reserved.

LIKE US ON FACEBOOK

FREE News & Weather Apps

Storm Track 8 Weather App

Download Now:

WISH-TV News App

Download Now: