Need a valentine? PetSmart suggests a dog or cat
INDIANAPOLIS (WISH) – This Valentine’s Day more than 3,000 animal welfare organizations are coming together to help people find the perfect valentine – a pet.
PetSmart Charities said Be My Valentine Adoption Weekend will be from Feb. 14-15 at all of their 1,300 PetSmart stores in the United States, Canada and Puerto Rico.
“Adopting a cat or dog is sure to bring you unconditional love – not only on this Valentine’s Day – but for a lifetime,” said Jan Wilkins, PetSmart Charities executive director.
Their top 5 reasons an adopted pet makes the best valentine:
- They are the best at cuddling and give you endless kisses.
- They are great listeners who think you are the smartest person in the room.
- They are always excited to see you.
- They will never complain about your cooking.
- Unconditional love…need we say more?