INDIANAPOLIS (WISH) – The NFL released its 2019 regular season schedule Wednesday evening. The Indianapolis Colts will open the season on the road Sunday, September 8 against the Los Angeles Chargers. They also play a road game in week 2 against division rival Tennessee.
The home opener for Frank Reich’s squad comes in week 3 as they host the Atlanta Falcons September 22.
The Colts will play in primetime three times this season. The first such game is a rematch of last year’s AFC Divisional round matchup as the Colts travel to Arrowhead Stadium to face the Kansas City Chiefs on Sunday Night Football October 6. The next primetime game is a Thursday night AFC South showdown as the Colts head to Houston and face the Texans November 21. In week 15, the Colts visit New Orleans to meet the Saints on Monday Night Football December 16.
The Colts’ home finale comes in week 16 against the Carolina Panthers.
The regular season concludes for the Colts in Jacksonville on December 29.
The complete regular season schedule:
- September 8 at Los Angeles Chargers 4:05 p.m.
- September 15 at Tennessee 1:00 p.m.
- September 22 vs. Atlanta 1:00 p.m.
- September 29 vs. Oakland 1:00 p.m
- October 6 at Kansas City 8:20 p.m.
- October 13 BYE
- October 20 vs. Houston 1:00 p.m
- October 27 vs. Denver 4:25 p.m.
- November 3 at Pittsburgh 1:00 p.m
- November 10 vs. Miami 4:05 p.m.
- November 17 vs. Jacksonville 1:00 p.m
- November 21 at Houston 8:20 p.m.
- December 1 vs. Tennessee 1:00 p.m
- December 8 at Tampa Bay 1:00 p.m
- December 16 at New Orleans 8:15 p.m.
- December 22 vs. Carolina 1:00 p.m
- December 29 at Jacksonville 1:00 p.m
The preseason Colts schedule was also previously unveiled. Those games are
- August 8 at Buffalo 7:00 p.m.
- August 17 vs. Cleveland 4:00 p.m.
- August 24 vs. Chicago 7:00 p.m.
- August 29 at Cincinnati 7:00 p.m.
Colts quarterback Andrew Luck read the full schedule in a video posted to the team’s official Twitter page Wednesday night. He even included some trivial knowledge pertaining to the cities the team will be traveling to.