Staff Reports - (WISH) -- Eight Indiana breweries won 10 awards at the Great American Beer Festival (GABF) in Denver, Colorado.
According to their website, GABF represents the largest collection of U.S. beer ever served. The festival featured a public tasting event and private competition.Gold Medal Winners:
- Auburn Lager from Mad Anthony Brewing Co. in Fort Wayne. Category: American-Style Amber Lager category.
- Ghost Pepper Imperial Stout from ZwanzigZ Brewing in Columbus. Category: Chili Beer
- Klipspringer from Metazoa Brewing Co. in Indianapolis. Category: American-Belgo-Style Ale
- Breton Blonde from Metazoa Brewing Co. in Indianapolis. Category: Belgian-Style Blonde Ale or Pale Ale
- Deduction from Taxman Brewing Co. in Bargersville. Category: Belgian-Style Dubbel or Quadrupel
- Smoke on the Lager from Chilly Water Brewing Co. in Indianapolis. Category: Smoke Beer
- Magpie Muckle from Sun King Brewing Co. in Indianapolis. Category: Wood- and Barrel-Aged Beer
- Fieldhouse Wheat from Triton Brewing Co. in Indianapolis. Category: American-Style Wheat Beer
- Cherry Busey from Sun King Brewing Co. in Indianapolis. Category: Belgian-Style Fruit Beer
- Hot Pink from Four Day Ray Brewing in Fishers. Category: Experimental Beer
- Download the WISH-TV app for your iPhone/iPad in the App Store
- Download the WISH-TV app in the Google Play store
- Like WISH-TV on Facebook