A FREE wedding? Tell us more!
Sarah Agee, Owner, Plum & Poppy Weddings, tells us about the PERFECT wedding opportunity for those looking for something small and intimate, without the hefty price tag!
– What is it? Elopement style micro wedding giveaway.
-What is a micro wedding? In simple terms, a micro wedding is an abbreviated celebration of marriage that has only a handful of invited guests (commonly 20 or less), is shorter in duration and is more simple in format, relaxed in atmosphere and less stress to organize than a traditional wedding.
– Why it’s a trend? Millenials want all the beautiful photos without the expense.
What’s included? Photography, videography, wedding planning, cake, flowers, hair & makeup, venue, officiate, rental, music. All they need is to supply their outfits for the day.
– Why do the giveaway? We want to give back to those in our community. We wanted to showcase how beautiful and affordable a small wedding can be.
Price difference: Complete wedding for 10 people: $11,000, Complete wedding for 150 guests: $43,000
– How to enter: email love story and picture to firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline to enter: Monday, April 22, 2019
– How to win? 3 finalists will be chosen and posted to Facebook, then the public will be able to vote for the winner.
Plum & Poppy Weddings: http://www.plumandpoppy.com/
Conforti Photography: https://www.confortiphoto.com/
Something Blue Stylists: http://somethingbluestylists.com/
Accent Floral Design: http://www.accentfloraldesign.net/
Jupiter & Juno: https://www.jupiterandjunoshop.com/
Any Style Wedding Officiant: https://www.anystyleweddingofficiant.com/
Classic Cakes: https://www.classiccakescarmel.com/
A Classic Party Rental: https://www.aclassicpartyrental.com/
Vibrant Video Production: https://vibevideoproductions.com/
Deoc Ensemble: https://thedeocensemble.com/