Help end food insecurity with Aggressively Organic, a Public Benefits Corporation and intellectual property company focused on agricultural bioscience technology.
Wondering exactly what that means? Founder and CEO Jonathan Partlow explains:
– Come August 2018, consumers can confidently start working toward declaring their food independence
– Following the success of its Beta 1 round and recent South by Southwest (SXSW) appearance, Aggressively Organic’s Victory Garden Launch is furthering its commitment to end food insecurity in our lifetime.
– This new phase of exclusive orders and product testing features the startups award-winning, patent-pending AO Micro Pods™. The company’s Micro Pods are affordable grow-at-home systems that support sustainable agricultural food production by using less water, energy, and waste.
– Consumers interested in purchasing their own Victory Gardens can sign up now at AggressivelyOrganic.com. For $139, Beta 2 customers will receive nine growth systems, 27 refills with seeds of your choosing, nutrient solution, coconut coir pods for soil, and an appropriate light that covers all nine pods that fit in one square foot.
– Customers will be prompted to select their seeds and confirm orders in August, with shipping to begin later that same month. Additional resources will be provided to guide customers through the process of sustainable harvesting.
– Recently, Aggressively Organic was named both a Challenge Prize Session winner and People’s Choice winner at the Food+City Challenge Prize competition during SXSW, winning $10,000 and top recognition among supply chain startup companies. Looking forward, the agricultural bioscience company plans to continue educating consumers about where their food comes from and encourage them to explore how they might be able to produce their own food in a sustainable and affordable way.
ABOUT AGGRESSIVELY ORGANIC INC.
Aggressively Organic Inc. is a Public Benefits Corporation and intellectual property company focused on agricultural bioscience technology. With a mission to end food insecurity, the Indiana-based sustainable agriculture company’s goal is to design, develop and deliver sustainable, accessible agricultural systems that can be used by anyone, regardless of space or experience. For more information on Aggressively Organic or to learn how you can start your own CSA model, please visit www.aggressivelyorganic.com.
Online coupon code: indy1, indy2, indy3, indy4 and/or indy5.. Good for a 45-pack refill!
If you’d like to purchase one victory garden, put in “indy1.” If you’d like to purchase two gardens, “indy2,” etc.
To learn more, visit: