Make your home page

Britney Spears accidentally sets home gym on fire

INDIANAPOLIS (WISH) — Oops, she burnt down her home gym!

News 8’s Entertainment Insider McKinzie Roth reports Britney Spears took to Instagram on Wednesday to tell fans she accidentally left two candles burning and her gym went up in flames!

Brit Brit says two pieces of equipment were saved and that despite it all, she has lost weight during quarantine, mainly from missing her boyfriend, Sam. So sweet!

Watch the video for more entertainment news.