INDIANAPOLIS (WISH) — If you think you don’t like broccoli, you have to try it this way! This recipe of Annessa’s has made a “broccoli believer” out of many.
- 16 ounces fresh broccoli florets
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 large clove garlic, grated
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon zest
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- Fresh parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 425 and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Rinse broccoli if needed and dry really well with a paper towel. Toss broccoli on baking sheet with olive oil, lemon zest, salt and garlic. Arrange broccoli in a single layer on baking sheet.
- Roast for about 20 minutes; then remove and immediately sprinkle with parmesan cheese and serve.